INTENTIONS OF A MEN'S GROUP
* A Men’s Group is for men who want to be challenged and want to challenge each other in being the greatest men they can be.
* A Men’s Group explores what it means to be a man and what masculine essence is: to clarify your direction and purpose; to give your gifts fully to the world; to have integrity, to know what commitment is and to be trustable; to be clear and grounded; to be strong and consistent; to be whole; and to be aligned and at peace, inwardly and outwardly.
* Men in Men’s Group hold each other accountable to live a life at the edge; this means being committed to a fulfilled life consistent with your unique purpose, and to be held accountable for what it takes to live that life.
* A Men’s Group achieves this through regular meetings of authentic sharing, feedback, and physical and spiritual practices. This all takes place in a confidential environment where it is safe to share and express freely and openly.
* Men in Men’s Group respect and honour each other as whole and complete men who make mistakes and stuff up. Men need support in error-correcting without shutting down, hurting ourselves or hurting others.
* While there is a serious intent to Men’s Group, there is also a commitment to have men be more light-hearted and playful in their worlds. A context for social interaction and deep, authentic friendship often arises from Men’s Groups.
To Join our Mens Group
Contact us below